- Design and develop software applications based on the requirements and develop web management solutions using AEM.
- Troubleshoot issues and enhance the web applications and make enhancements as necessary by collaborating with the team.
- Analyze the user requirements and note down the procedures for improvising and making changes as required by the business and the client needs.
- Configure AEM author and publish code, author content and create reusable AEM components for next stages.
- Flexible adaptability to new tools and strong expertise on Maven, Adobe CQ, Eclipse IDE and other developer tools.
- Preferred to have expertise in Jenkins, Mavem, Git and any other versioning tools.